Saturday, January 4, 2020

You are not alone!

This entry will not have anything to do on a subject about mental illness and drug addiction but taking a stand and showing everyone who suffers from mental illness that they are not alone. A lot of us suffer from these terrible illnesses but don't want to admit it. Just cause you are following my blog doesn't mean you have a mental illness or drug addiction but you want to be informed on the subject. You may know someone who suffers from this and reading this blog can help you understand what they go through. I'm just trying to inform people about these illnesses since not a lot of people know about it. I am who I am and am not ashamed about it. Going through all of this has made me a stronger and smarter person. So feel free to click the follow button and show everyone who suffers from these illnesses are not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment